2021 is already starting to look better than 2020, particularly for conferences. As the vaccine becomes widely distributed and states slowly reopen, the event space has begun to show signs of life. With proper safety protocols in place, in-person conferences are making a comeback in 2021.
One of the first major in-person conference events of the year will be Lead Generation World, taking place March 21-23, 2021 in Orlando, FL. Lead Generation World is the home for lead generators, performance marketers, and the service providers that support their efforts. LGW brings together the brightest minds in the industry and those that want to improve their lead generation campaigns from creation to close.
Kenneth Kinney, Ai Media Group’s VP of Marketing and Digital Strategy, host of “A Shark’s Perspective” podcast, and professional speaker, will be there to address these problems and introduce proven solutions. Kinney’s presentation, “10 Behavioral Science Principles You Must Consider to Generate More Leads,” will focus on how a leadgen expert looks at leveraging best practices in behavioral science for marketers and advertisers who struggle to keep up with the rapid changes in channels, technology, content, and noise. The session will promote driving growth by leveraging actionable behavioral science principles and tactics for producing higher performing lead generation campaigns; how to better understand the real customer journey across all of the noise and touchpoints that customers see; and how to produce more effective content across all channels that leads to a higher lift in conversion of leads and sales as well as provide a clearer customer experience.
The conference was originally scheduled for January of 2021 in Denver, CO, but safety concerns from attendees, exhibitors, and speakers led event organizers to push the event back to March in Orlando, FL.
The conference and venue will be enforcing safety protocols and guidelines for attendees and exhibitors at the event, which include:
- Masks will be provided to each attendee. A mask must be worn when in the conference area, except when sitting down watching a session, eating, or drinking.
- Social distancing requirements will be upheld throughout the show. 10 person tables will be reduced to 4. Exhibit walkways have been extended beyond 12 feet.
- Temperatures will be checked once per day when entering the main session and conference hall.
- Attendees will be asked to select a seat in the main session hall that will remain theirs for the day. Each attendee will be provided a place holder that they will use to hold their seat.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the conference hall.
- The exhibit hall will have directional walkways and entrances and exits.
- The session hall and exhibit hall will be fumigated and disinfected nightly.
If you’re ready to meet face-to-face and mask-to-mask, then we definitely hope to see you there!
Get tickets and find out more at Lead Generation World.